Sunday, February 28, 2016

Trevor Lewis: Tuned In

 Trevor Lewis: Tuned In



I met Trevor Lewis by chance when we were paired up for a one-on-one following attending a business networking event. We traded our gifts. I shared ideas for marketing his business and gave him the names of some people who shared his values. In return, he did an emotion clearing for me. It became clear his intuitive skills went beyond my own. Yet unlike many who have exceptional abilities, he was humble and had a gift for empowering others rather than exalting himself.

After my emotion clearing, I discovered two potential printing companies for my business within one hour. Prior to that, I’d spent months unable to find the right one. When next I saw Trevor, I told him the story, and he spontaneously handed me the business card of the fellow I had decided to use for my printing. Without knowing why, he had intuitively put the card in his pocket just before meeting me.

I consider myself a highly sensitive person, but Trevor uses meditation and mindfulness to develop his abilities beyond anything I or anyone else can do. He’s served as a mentor and spiritual guide in my life’s journey. He listens and affirms my being and helps me find clarity and purpose in my life. If you’re interested in Trevor’s services, visit: www.thrivingempath.com.

Empath is a word used chiefly in science fiction, but it’s a word that describes Trevor Lewis. He’s a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.

Thank you, Trevor; I wish to be tuned in like you. And just so there is no confusion: to be tuned in is to associate yourself with what’s happening or with your surroundings. Tune in!

Behind this good writer is a great editor; Mark Bloom. Learn more about Mark's talents at 


"Within You Without You" by the Beatles (the first British invasion)
We were talking about the space between us all
And the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth, then it's far too late, when they pass away
We were talking about the love we all could share
When we find it, to try our best to hold it there with our love
With our love, we could save the world, if they only knew

Try to realize it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you

We were talking about the love that's gone so cold
And the people who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see, are you one of them?

When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find
Peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you

No comments:

Post a Comment